There has never been a more exciting time to study the issues surrounding computing and information. Our undergraduate degree programs address the holistic spectrum; from producers to users and from science-oriented exploration to human-centric applications. Whether you want to learn computer science basics, such as designing algorithms and building complex systems or, learn how to design and evaluate effective information systems; the University of Pittsburgh provides the strong educational foundation needed for career success.
The School of Computing and Information offers five bachelors degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science
- Bachelor + Master’s in Computer Science
Learn more about our degree programs at sci.pitt.edu